Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Happy Holidays in pink+gray+kraft

I won this winter stamp set in a challenge a few months ago and I am just now getting to inking it up. It has some really cute images for this holiday season! I first stamped the snowflakes in Versamark ink onto the kraft cardstock. Then I stamped the snowman, colored him using my Copic markers and cut him out using my Gina Marie Designs Dot Studs on both sides circle die. The sentiment is by Flora & Fauna.

Christmas Card Throwdown - Challenge Gray+Pink+Kraft
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas - Challenge #441
My Time to Craft - Let's Get Krafty

Stamps by Andrea Gomoll
Winter Buddies
Sentiment by Flora & Fauna
Dot Studs on Both Sides Circle die by Gina Marie Designs





7 comments:

sweet art designs said...

Your snowman is hilarious!
Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

Dawn Phillips said...

He's such a cutie. I love the card you made. Love Dawn x

Tammy said...

Awww that snowman is so cute and I love the color combo!

Fabiola said...

Trop mignon ce bonhomme de neige Sherri, une très mignonne carte, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Lucinda said...

That's a lovely way to use kraft, it makes a gorgeous background for your super cute snowman. Thanks for joining in with us at the 52CCT this week.

sweet art designs said...

Your nutty little snowman makes me smile! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our MY TIME TO CRAFT challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper