Sunday, June 9, 2019

Celebrate You

I love this new digital image by Bugaboo. It's a perfect birthday card for my friend who loves baseball and dogs!! I first stamped the baseball images using Versamark ink onto the red cardstock (baseball stamp was on clearance at Hobby Lobby for 50 cents, its by Stampabilities). Then I colored the image with Copic markers. Added some washi tape (I had to cut the scallops into the washi tape using my scissors which was not an easy task and it took me several tries to get the scallops even!), added some Nuvo drops and then cut out the little baseballs from another digi I had printed out and added those to the bottom of the image. Celebrate You is another stamp by Stampabilities that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby a few months ago.

Catch the Bug - Challenge #711
Colour Crazy Craft - Anything Goes







4 comments:

meg said...

your card made me smile this morning brilliant image

Billie A said...

Fun card and images. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge

Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

Dawn Frost said...

Great image, cute card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT