Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Triple Stamping on the Back to Basics and Beyond challenge

This week on Back to Basics and Beyond, we are going to try Triple Stamping. I wasn't sure what this was until I looked it up on Pinterest. I found a tutorial on this blog. I thought this wedding stamp would be perfect by Unity Stamps. I added a little bit of pink to her dress just to add a bit of color. The main card itself, I used a glitter silver cardstock by Paper Studio.

I can't wait to see your Triple Stamping card at Back to Basics and Beyond.

Stamp by Unity Stamp Company

Cut out 3 pieces of cardstock
5 1/2 x 4 1/4
4 3/4 x 3 1/2
4 x 2 1/2

With the pieces together,
stamp your image(s) all
at the same time on all 3
pieces of cardstock

Color image before inserting your
colored cardstock

Your color cardstock will be:

5 x 3 3/4
4 1/4 x 2 3/4

5 comments:

meg said...

beautiful wedding day card Sherri

Rachelle Oltean said...

Sherri - I absolutely LOVE this card! The image is fantastic and your color choices are spot on! The photo tutorial you did is an added bonus - thanks for taking the time to add it for this challenge. :)
Rachelle xo

Lucille K said...

Oh Sherri, this is such a lovely wedding card. Adding the pink to the brides dress was a wonderful idea, so pretty :)

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the soft colors, very elegant!

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Beautiful card Sherri, love the delicate pink in the dress.
Jenny x