Wednesday, April 3, 2019

1.2.3 card challenge for Back to Basics and Beyond

For the Back to Basics and Beyond card challenge this week, we are making a 1.2.3 card. That means you are to use 1 stamped image, 2 colors and 3 gems/jewels/pearls. I got out my Impression Obsession Blue Footed Booby image and stamped him onto watercolor paper. I watercolored him using my Jane Davenport paints. For my gems, I didn't actually have any so I used Nuvo drops (Caribbean Ocean color). He's so cute, don't you agree?

I hope you'll join us at BBB this week with your 1.2.3 card.

Stamp by Impression Obsession

8 comments:

meg said...

he's a cutie Sherri, his turquoise feet and beak are fun

Jane Willis said...

What a fun, fab card, I think I NEED to get that stamp!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I LOVE this little guy - he just makes me smile. I agree with Jane...this stamp is on my wish list!

Tammy said...

What a little cutie and I love how you colored him, adorable!

Lucille K said...

Just love this cute Booby, Sherri. Lately there have been a few Booby videos on Facebook and these cute birds make me laugh. :)

Catie Cuddles said...

What a fun image and Love the layout you chose.
Catherine x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

So gorgeous and what a cute bird
Jenny x

Dawn Phillips said...

I just love this little guy. He's so much fun. Love Dawn x