Sunday, March 31, 2019

May this be your best birthday ever

I can't believe this is the last day of March. I always put up my hummingbird feeder at this time and I can't wait to see some hummingbirds come by. I hope they come soon even though we are expecting another cold front this week. I mix 4 cups of water to 1 cup of sugar and I boil it on the stove for about a minute then I refrigerate what I don't use. I will have that last for about 2 weeks.

Here's another Whipper Snapper stamp I just got called Flower Quilt. I made this for a friend's birthday who loves to quilt.

Sweet Sketch Wednesday2 - Sketch #156

Quilt stamp by Whipper Snapper
Sentiments by Unity Stamp Company




4 comments:

Kathie said...

I love what you do for the Humming Birds, we don't have them here in New Zealand. Lovely card and great papers your friend will really love her card.Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

anne said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the soft colours you have chosen. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fun take on this sketch. Love the papers and the main image. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. AJ DT SSW2

Dawn Phillips said...

Pretty card Sherri. You are lucky to get hummingbirds. Love Dawn x