Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Bingo card/Tic-Tac-Toe card challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond

For this week's challenge at Back to Basics and Beyond, you are to make a Bingo card/Tic-Tac-Toe card. I used Pink, Tag, and Twine.

Bingo Card or Tic-Tac-Toe
To use 1 line with 3 elements in any direction

PINK
PEARLS
LACE
TAG
FLOWERS
CHARM
TWINE
BLUE
BUTTONS


Stamp by Picket Fence Studios
Sentiment by Unity Stamp Company

For my card, I got out my gel press and I smeared some pink acrylic paint on it and then I had this little tool that is like a comb and I pressed it into the gel plate to make these lines. I colored the girl with my watercolor paints. I made my tag and added some twine at the top and around the tag itself. I hope you'll join us in our challenge at BBB.

4 comments:

meg said...

great lay out and image

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

What a cute card Sherri! I love the background and it's just perfect to show off the great watercolour girl. Jenny x

Dawn Phillips said...

I chose that combo too. It's amazing how different they are. This is so pretty and the sentiment is beautiful. Love Dawn x

Tammy said...

Fabulous card and image Sherri, I love how you created your pink background, so beautiful!