Monday, February 4, 2019

Cards in Envy - Last Challenge

For this week's challenge at Cards in Envy, it is "Sketch #1 - Final Farewell".  Create a card using the following sketch below. You can see the challenge here. All cards must fit into a standard size envelope for easy mailing. 

This will be our final challenge at the Cards in Envy challenge. I have enjoyed being on this amazing design team for 2 years. It has pushed me to do things I don't normally do, like try new techniques, etc. Sometimes I see a challenge and say "oh I can't do that!" and I have been stamping for 20 years. Really? Why do I say that? I have to try new things and once I do it, I'm all good and glad I tried. Thanks to Sandy for seeing my work and asking me to join the design team. It's been a lot of fun!!!

Cards in Envy - Sketch #1 - Final Farewell
Addicted-to-Stamps - Snowman

Stamp by Stamping Bella
Watercolored using Jane Davenport Watercolors



3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sherri it is always sad to see a challenge blog close but what a wonderful creation you have made as a final farewell, I love the image and colours a fabulous clean and simple card design, thank you for joining us at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope that we will see you again
hugs
lorraine x

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Sherri! Just stopping by to tell you I really love your cute card; what a great way to use the sketch! I have enjoyed your creations and being on the Design Team with you!! Let's stay in touch! Hugs!

Wei said...

Love your hand drawn images, they are so cute. I really appreciate that you always left the sweet words for my creation. It's my pleasure to be on the CIE design team with you, although it's only for several months. Please stay friends with me. Wei xx