Saturday, October 20, 2018

Fa La La La Llama

I am excited to be the guest designer this week at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and you can see the challenge here.  The challenge this week is Christmas Pets. I chose to do this cute llama. I got out my gelly plate and made this cool background using green and red acrylic paints and a lid from a protein drink made the circles on it. I found this llama stamp last year at Michael's the week of Christmas so it was too late to use it on my cards last year. Guess I will make a few of these for this holiday season.

Stamp by Inkadinkado










2 comments:

Fabiola said...

Elle est très sympa cette carte Sherry, ce lama aux couleurs de noel est si mignon, j'aime beaucoup les lamas...merci d'être notre guest désigner cette semaine, biz

AlisonC said...

This is an interesting jelly plate background for your fun image, and gives real depth. Thanks for being our guest designer this week. x