Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I need to see you badly

Just Us Girls - Challenge #454

This is a fun background to create. First, I stamped the image onto the watercolor paper. Then I got out my ruler and using a pencil, I measured 3/4" across and up and down to make many squares. Then, I taped down my paper to a clipboard so the paper wouldn't warp since I was using watercolors. I colored each square a different color using my Jane Davenport watercolor paints. I let each color dry before moving onto the next box so it didn't bleed into the next color. I did this card for the Just Us Girls challenge using their colors this week. After it dried, I stamped the sentiment on top. I decided not to color in the bird and just left her in black and white. I was also thinking she would be a cute image for a back to school card too!!

Stamps by Stamping Bella


1 comment:

Macimbalo said...

How cute! I love the image and sentiment and the way you used the colors in such a creative way! Thanks for linking up at JUGS this week!