Wednesday, July 18, 2018

How to Have a Beach Body

Your Next Stamp - Challenge #93
Crafty Sentiment - Add a Sentiment



Stamps by Taylored Expressions
I love this grumpy bear by Taylored Expressions. When my local stamp store went out of business last year, I had to grab this set up because it has the cutest images with sayings in it. I don't think I've even used the stamp set yet until now but I had to have it!! You know how it is, right????

Anyway, I used my Tim Holtz Oxides ink onto watercolor paper. I just set each ink pad onto the paper and squirted some water to get this cool watercolor background. I used: Worn Lipstick, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio and Squeezed Lemonade.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

This is so cute and totally looks like me in a bikini...lol! Love that face, and just so you know I've got a Summer Lovin' challenge going on now 'til Saturday night :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys