Today was the last day of our watercolor card class with Kristina Werner and it was all about flowers and leaves. I really love how they all came out. Again, no stamps. Just watercolor.
I sure had a great time all week learning all about watercolors. This is what I learned:
1) It's important to use painters tape to hold your card down when applying watercolor. It really does help with the warping.
2) Just have fun with it. Don't OVERTHINK it!
3) A heat tool really DOES help speed up the drying process.
4) Your watercolor paper CAN make a difference so make sure you get a good quality watercolor paper.
5) Watercolor brushes also make a world of difference! I was completely clueless before this class that there are many different types of brushes.
6) Kristina Werner is the best teacher ever!!