Monday, April 23, 2018

Rainbows and Unicorns

These are more rocks I made for our Harrisburg + Rocks Facebook group to hide. It's raining today but I plan to hide these in a few days and hopefully it will brighten someone's day.

I just happen to find this awesome unicorn and rainbow napkins at Marshall's yesterday so I decided to modge podge them onto some rocks and then I will hide them for kids/adults to find and hopefully make their day :).

This fits perfectly into the following challenges:

Challenge Up Your Life - Rainbow/Unicorns
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes with Dimensional (optional)

After adhering the napkins to the rocks using Saran Wrap,
I added the words using my paint pens I got at
Walmart. For the rainbow, I added gold dots around the
rainbow using a paint brush and gold acrylic paint.

First, I cut the rainbows and unicorns out of the napkin
Then I used Modge Podge to "glue" it onto the rocks.

I used Saran Wrap to help get the wrinkles
out before I adhered it to the rock

Same thing for this one. Used
Saran Wrap


This package of napkins was at
Marshall's for $2.99. I found
it in the back. I had no idea
Marshall's had so many
different kinds of napkins.
I've only seen them near the
checkout.


2 comments:

The Craft Princess said...

Cute rocks!!! And what a fun idea to hide them and let the kids find them! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a great way to decorate! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com