Monday, April 2, 2018

Cards in Envy - Get Negative

For this week's challenge at Cards in Envy - we are to "Get Negative", which means to create a card using the NEGATIVE space of a die or a punch. You can see the challenge here. All cards must fit into a standard size envelope for easy mailing.

For this card, I used my Impression Obsession dog die to cut out the one on the right. Then I die cut the dog a 2nd time in black and put him next to the one that is in the "negative" space. I put some pink patterned paper underneath. A super easy card for a friend's birthday. 

Dog diecut by Impression Obsession
Sentiment by Lawn Fawn

1 comment:

Darnell said...

I love a super easy card, especially one as adorable as this, Sherri! What a great idea to do a double die-cut, leave one empty to show the pretty pp, and fill the other one! (Plus, I swooned because I love doxies even though I've never had one!) ❤️Hugs, Darnell