Monday, December 11, 2017

Oh Christmas Tree!

Christmas is in 2 weeks. Every time I "think" I'm ready, then I remember something else I need to get.

This little Christmas tree image at Bugaboo Stamps is free right now and you can find her here but you have to act quick, because it's only for a few days. I paper pieced the Christmas tree skirt. I have always loved plaid tree skirts so I love how this came out :).

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Naked Stamping (no coloring)
Creative Sketchy Girls - Sketch #18
Alphabet Challenge - T is for Trees





5 comments:

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

lief kaartje
bedankt voor het meedoen
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt challenge blog creative sketchy girls

Dawn Frost said...

Very nice card Sherri, love your layout! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Naked stamping, good luck. Dawn Bugaboo DT

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the naked stamping.
Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet (GDT)

Creaine said...

Like it! Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls. Good luck.
bye Ine DT

Nancy Soetaert said...

Nice card with 'our' sketch!
Nancy
DT CSG