Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Happy Birthday

I started following this blog about a month ago and I just love her clean, simple designs. This card especially caught my eye and I thought "hey, I want to try that." So I did.

Using my circle die cut from Memory Box, I cut out the largest circle. I sponged on different colors of Oxide inks to make the awesome rainbow of colors. I did mask each color off before sponging them on so they didn't run into each other. (The Oxide ink colors I used were: Cracked Pistachio, Spiced Marmalade, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberries, and Wilted Violet - all my favorites!)  I figure it's the perfect backdrop for this adorable moose image by Purple Onion Designs.

Since I'm on the Cards in Envy design team, I am not entering it in their challenge per se' but you can see it there.

Cards in Envy - Framed with Circles


2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

So cute Sherri! Love the rainbow of pretty colors in the circle and that cute moose! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy. :)

wendipooh13 said...

so pretty!!! Love your rainbow!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!