Monday, August 7, 2017

Cards in Envy: Bug Me!

Cards in Envy's first challenge for August is "Bug Me" (insects or bugs). You can see the challenge here. All cards must fit into a standard size envelope for easy mailing. 

For this card, I dug out this caterpillar stamp by AMuse Art Stamps (remember when AMuse were wooden stamps?) I stamped the caterpillar onto the card stock. Then I stamped it a 2nd time onto wax paper and made a mirror image. I rubbed that image onto the paper next to the first caterpillar, creating 2 caterpillars. I stamped the Hero Arts sentiment underneath, drew a tiny heart and colored in everything using my Copic markers. I cut it out using a Gina Marie Slash Stitch Rectangle die.

I hope you'll come play along at Cards in Envy.

Caterpillar by Amuse Art Stamps
Sentiment by Hero Arts


No comments: