Friday, March 31, 2017

You are loved

2 weeks ago I found out one of my very dear friends has dementia. She's 53 years young. 53!!  I made this card for her to cheer her up. I hope it does the trick!!

I stamped the flamingos in pink ink, doing the no-line coloring technique. No-line coloring = means you don't use black ink to stamp your image in. You use a lighter ink, therefore, you don't see a line and then you color your image with whatever color you want. These flamingos I stamped in a very light pink ink and then I watercolored them in a darker shade of pink (Spectrum Aqua markers). I made a mask for the sunset and then watercolored around the sun using Tim Holtz distress inks. I sponged the sun using TH distress inks too.

I am entering it in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes



Flamingo stamp by Stampin Up
Sentiment by Unity Stamps

No comments: