Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wishing you a wonderful birthday

Kraftin' Kimmy - Wings
The Crazy Challenge - Men
A Gem of a Challenge - Boys Birthday

Sometimes I struggle making masculine cards. This beach scene is perfect for a man's card. I stamped it onto watercolor paper, then sponged some Tim Holtz blue ink onto it. I made a mask for the sunrise and inked that up with yellow and orange ink. For the sentiment, I embossed the saying onto black cardstock and used white embossing powder. I am going to give this to my daughter's boyfriend who turns 26 in a couple of months.

Beach scene by Technique Junkie
Sentiment by Unity Stamps

1 comment:

Marilyn Webb said...

WOW!! Stunning and it's a perfect male card! He's sure to love it!!Thanks for joining our challenge with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT