Friday, December 9, 2016

Polar Bear ATC

I haven't made an ATC in quite some time. Many years ago, I would host LOTS of ATC swaps and I would have several going at one time. I have BINDERS AND BINDERS full of ATCs completed from my stamping friends. I have them up on top of my desk in my stamp room and if I had to count them, I bet I have 100's. These wonderful ATC's that I have in my binders still bring a smile to my face, years later!!

ATC Around the World - Anything, Christmas Optional
Pile It On - Two Patterns

An ATC is a cute creation that measures 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".




These are some of my ATC's that I have in binders above my desk.



2 comments:

Keti's Projects said...

You just have to love anyone bearing gifts. Such a fun card. Great work. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hope to see your work for our next challenge too. Keti (DT)

Conny said...

OMG.. this is so beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at ATC around the world!
Hugs,
Conny