Sunday, October 16, 2016

PP317 Challenge - Leaf


I have made a few of these leaf cards using real leaves from my yard. It was real simple. I took a leaf and I inked the leaf using Memento Inks (Ladybug Red, Tangelo Orange, Dandelion Yellow and Bamboo Leaves Green). I put it through my Big Kick and smashed the color onto it. It came out looking a real leaf (which of course it is!). lol  I had learned this technique from another challenge a few months ago and I really like how simple it is.

So this is my card for the PP317 challenge for The Paper Players

Sentiment by:  Impression Obsession Zenspirations


5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my Sherri, this card is just gorgeous! I love that sentiment and the stamping you did on the leaf is beyond amazing!

Esther Asbury said...

What an AWESOME idea for stamping with a real leaf!!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - In reply to your question: the tree stamp is from an Inkadinkado set called "Doodle Fall."

Laurie Unger said...

Cool beans on using a "real" leaf to do this technique! TFS

Claire Broadwater said...

Sherri, what a wonderful idea to use a leaf from your yard for this technique! I love the vibrant colors and the wonderful sentiment! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun technique Sherri, and a beautiful leaf to boot! Those colours are so vibrant and I love the plaid background too. Perfect for fall. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!