Thursday, March 3, 2011

A*Muse makes some major changes to their stamp line.

A*Muse has decided to not sell their stamps in stamp stores anymore and has gone to a catalog and/or parties in the home. You will only be able to get these stamps now through a consultant and guess what?! I signed up as an A*Muse consultant. I am very excited to start this venture. They are no longer wood mounted stamps but will be rubber cling that you use them on an acrylic block. I have always LOVED A*Muse rubber stamps and I counted my inventory and I have about 60 total. I only have a select few in wood mounted so this means I can get all new A*muse rubber cling stamps. Yay for me!!! If you would like to see their website, you can see it here at: https://www.amusestudio.com/index.asp ... If you want to be an A*Muse consultant, you can order through me or you can sign up like I did and be one yourself. I am consultant Sherri Thacker #1054. I can't wait to get my starter kit. I hope they hurry up and send it!!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

How exciting. I want a catty at Palooza. :)

Thanh Vo said...

HOORAY!!! SO exciting Sherri!!!