Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!

I am headed to Angola, Indiana today to meet up with 9 stamping friends from: Ohio, Michigan, and Utah. Its about a 9 hour drive so by the time you read this, I will be well on my way (I typed and posted this earlier)

I am going to be working on my Christmas cards - I do 2 sets of Christmas cards. This year I decided to make a card using stamping and a photo of our house taken last winter for my non-stamping friends. I will make 50 of these. (I totally copied this idea from my friend Mary in Mooresville) I will post the other card I am making another day.

Supplies used: Basic Grey paper, NOEL stamp by DRS Designs (the triangles look individually cut out but they aren't).













1 comment:

scrappinpeg said...

Very nice.... I made a SIMPLE Christmas card for mailing out with our Christmas letters. Little little coloring and two stamps! just plain white card stock and no pp.... I love the simpleness of it.
Can't wait to see your other card design too.