Thursday, July 8, 2010

How do you keep track of your inkpad colors?

I love Memento Inks and I have lots and lots of different colors. I saw this idea on someone's blog but I can't remember whose. I first punched out a bunch of circles and then I dabbed each one in each color of ink that i have. I punched a hole in them using my Cropadile and then I put them on a string. I also made little itty tags using my SU tag punch. These inks are my little Versamark cubes I have. I wanted to use the itty bitty tag so I can also use that to figure out if a word will fit on it since its so small. I then carry these in my car with me whenever I go to the stamp store.





I also do this with my Nestibilities. I have them each punched out and I carry them on a ring. Its hard to keep track of labels 1 vs labels 2 so this is a great way to know what I have when I am out.

1 comment:

StampingbugKerry said...

Like your ideas. I keep track of all my inks in a little 5x7 photo album. You know the kind you get in the dollar section? I use the tip of an eraser to mark the colors. Each brand of ink has its own page. Works well and I can carry it with me to the store.

Kerry