Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back from Ohio





























I am back from Ohio visiting with my aunt and uncle. Uncle Jimmy continues to improve since his stroke 3 months ago. He has really been working hard since all this happened and it shows!! He continues to get phys therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy 5 days a week. He is hoping to go home at the end of July and they will continue to come out and give him his therapies at home. On my way home I managed to find a stamp store called A Stamp Artist Place in Swannanoa. Its right off I-40 near Asheville and she has been there for 7 years. I also drove by the Thacker Christmas Inn in Caryville, TN so of course I had to take a picture of that. No relation I'm sure! LOL

1 comment:

CharityHand said...

I saw that Thacker inn on our way to Chicago! Great pics, Sherri!