Monday, September 14, 2009

Back from Stampin Up regionals and it was alot of fun!!



500 Stampin Up women waiting for the doors to open



Once inside, alot of the girls swapped card fronts. I had only made 15 so I handed 15 out and got 15 new ones back. I wish I had taken more so I could've swapped more!!



They gave away LOTS and LOTS of brand new stamp sets throughout the day. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky and didn't win one.



Traci and I stayed at the Westin. A top notch hotel!!! The beds were so comfy!!!



Traci, Michelle, her 2 stamping friends and I met up Saturday night at Old Spaghetti Factory for some great spaghetti.

Traci and I spent the day Friday at the Stampin Up Regionals. I went as a guest (and no, I am not going to sign up as a Stampin Up demonstrator at this time! Alot of you are asking. LOL). We did some make & take's, saw alot of awesome card ideas, and we learned some new stamping techniques. The SU #1 demonstrator in the US was there to tell us her secrets how she does workshops. I left there with my mouth wide open thinking WOW, can this girl sell Stampin Up. No wonder she was #1 for 3 years in a row!!!! Unbelievable!!! Shelli Gardner, the owner of Stampin Up was there so that was awesome to meet her.

3 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Sounds like an awesome experience Sherri. How need to meet Shelley Gardner!

Teresa

Cindi said...

wow, what a great experience for you. I love the pic of you 3. sounds like a wonderful weekend, glad you had fun
:)

Chelsea said...

Sounds like a blast .... glad you had fun!