Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The new Octogon nestabilities



I took Nicholas to the dermatologist today and on the way back, we just happened to go right past Stamper's Alley. Right in front of the store, there they were .. almost all of the new nestabilities. All shapes and sizes. I got the Octogon ones and I love them. I made 2 cards, one with octogons and one with the Labels One nesties which I already had. I also used my Martha Stewart picket fence that Susan sent me. Love it Susan!! What do you think?

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, that was quick! Cute cards, I think you did a great job with the coloring, too.

susan said...

Looks GREAT! I just knew you would like that MS fence punch! Daisy looks so cute sitting there behind it. Great colors, too! I never thought of making the daisies different colors!