Friday, January 2, 2009

Woke up to a cold rainy day this morning and the temps may be low enough

to cause some problems. I'm not sure. I know they were predicting ice and when they say the "i" word or the "s" (snow) word, I stay home!!! I think I will make a few cards for the upcoming Just Cards or Scrap & Stamp issues. I want to submit more cards. The hardest thing about doing that is just writing everything down that you do to make the card. I always submit about 15 cards as you never know what they will accept. I did find on the Just Cards website a 2009 editorial calendar of what cards are due when and you can see it here if you want to take a look. I see the next due date is January 10th which is coming up quick. They are asking for Mother's Day cards for that issue. Maybe I will make a few of those. February 21st is the next due date and they want beach party scenes, flip flops (boy do I have LOADS of flip flop stamps!), ocean scenes and christmas in July cards ... and the list goes on. If you haven't submitted a card before you really should. Its so fun to see your card and name in print! Do it, today!!!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Happy New Year Sherri!! Creating cards is such an instant satisfaction! Can't wait to see what you make!

pescbrico said...

I hope the weather will not cause any trouble! Have fun crafting!