Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


At 5 am, the dogs woke me up to eat like they do every other morning. So I fed them, took them out, and I listened ... the house was quiet. WHAT? The kids weren't up yet? I went back to bed and woke up around 8 am. This was the first time in 16 YEARS that the kids slept past 5 am on Christmas Day!! LOL Are we starting a new trend here? I sure hope so!!

We are having unusual warmer temps today in the Carolinas (high 65 degrees) and I have capris and flip flops on. Charlie is going to grill out steaks. Yes he is on Christmas Day!! We will have our big family get together on Saturday so I can relax between now and then. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mommy its emily
i love you!

Thanh Vo said...

Hope you had a good day after that 8am wake up Sherri ;)