Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My stamping friend Tonii had a baby girl last night

and this is the card I made for her. Tonii lives in California and she loves Coach purses so I HAD to come up with a card that has a Coach purse for the baby too. I crack up everytime I look at this card. I hope she gets a laugh out of it too :). (This is how I did the purse. I had a plain purse stamp. I googled "coach" images and printed one off. Then I stamped the purse on top of the Coach image and cut around it and paper pieced it on so it looks like a Coach purse). What do you think?

9 comments:

pescbrico said...

Sherri, what a cool wonderful card! LOL I love the bag :)

tojoco said...

You are vehry vehry clever! I love the card.

K Hutchinson said...

oh my heavens this is so wonderful! Tonii is going to love it! It is super cute. You are so clever! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Sher. Everyone at work says I have a very creative daughter. I said "Takes after her old mom". Yea,right.

christie said...

Oooo, your card made me laugh!!! We all know how Tonii loves her Coach!!! She is going to love that purse the baby is holding!!!! LOL, I wouldn't be surpised if she has boughten her one already!!!

shuggy said...

love the coach bag!!!

Swamp Tulip said...

OMG - how awesome! What a perfect card for Tonii and Journii :)

Teresa

Chelsea said...

sooo cute ... I'm sure Tonii will love it!!!

shadoob said...

That is so cute. Great idea on getting the coach bag...too funny!