Friday, September 12, 2008

Here is the calendar I gave my sister for her birthday






Its similar to Joanne's but I did use different images in Debbie's. In Joanne's I used all Riley moose images. In Debbie's, I tried to use ALOT of purple. Purple is Debbie's favorite color, in case you haven't noticed. HA (I must've missed the month of April as I can't find it in my photos. Also, if you click on each photo, you can see each one bigger if you need to. And if you want a laugh, click on May - that's when MY birthday is and I made her an extra special note so she would not forget when MY birthday is!!! HA HA)







8 comments:

Far North said...

Wow you did a great job! Gotta love Riley!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the calendar. I love it!

K Hutchinson said...

These calendar books are just so dang cool! How do you get so much done? Love it!

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Beautiful calendar Sherri!

Far North said...

It is so fun to see the variety of work you do that I wanted to share a blog award with you. You will find it on my blog...ENJOY!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Sherri, this is wonderful! I love how you've made it and embellished it! I'm sure your sister did too! Lucky gal!

Traci G said...

These calendars are adorable!!! I'm sure they are a very treasured gift!!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

That's such a amazing gift. Your sister is one lucky gal! Now I'm sure you didn't have to remind her of your birthday, but just in case, it's good that you've got her covered on it!