Monday, February 18, 2008

My version of the envelope pouch

I saw this on Splitcoast today and Amanda had the tutorial on her blog of how to make an envelope pouch and it uses a large tag punch which I do not have. I decided to just use my scissors.

Start with a plain invitation size envelope. Seal it shut. Cut off 2 of the sides using scissors if you don't have the tag punch. I just eyeballed it and its close enough. LOL



I used my jumbo Stampin Up "Scatter Sunshine" wheel for this. The wheel is perfect for this!!


Add a stamped image or whatever you like. This cute girl is from Great Impressions. I love her!


You can fill it with candy or whatever you want. Quick and easy!!!

3 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Sherri - how adorable. Super job - tfs.

Teresa

Deb Neerman said...

That is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!! And almost too easy ... almost, lolol!

TFS!

Lesa said...

TFS!!! Another great inspiration from Super Sherri!!! :)