Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!!


Today is the day. Santa Claus comes tonight to millions of homes all over the world. Are the kiddos ready!? I am also waiting for my new TAC catalog to come. Our complimentary issues were mailed last Thursday so there is a chance it may come today. I am anxious to see what new stamps we have in it. If anyone needs one, I am expecting a box of 10 to come next week so just shoot me an email or pm and I will be happy to mail you one. They are $7.00 and that includes priority shipping :).

1 comment:

Too Gay to Function said...

Hi Sherri,

How in the world are you? I sure miss hearing from you. Have Christmas cards ready to send, but the NC address I have for you is the one before Florida. Please send your address to my email address at lgreendouglass@southslope.net.
Hope to hear from you. Lisa Green-Douglass