Sunday, December 9, 2007

I know, I know ... its a little early to be doing my Easter cards but I wanted to try this triangle fold card












and I found the tutorial here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/triangletrifold.php (They are kind of hard to see but you can click on each photo and they will enlarge them more and they are much clearer that way.) I just got this easter bunny stamp from Lockhart Stamps last week so I wanted to try it out. How do you like it? This was really easy and it makes a pretty small card (3 1/2 x 3 1/2).

I got these 2 stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps http://www.highhopesstamps.com/. They are in Canada but I got my stamps within 1 week!! The cute little worm has glitter on him but you can't tell from this photo. lol




4 comments:

Heather Grow said...

It's so cute. A little early, but cute.

Lesa said...

cutecutecutecute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pescbrico said...

LOL!! Your just like 3 months in advance! :) They look great!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD

Easter...you are a total nut