Sunday, April 29, 2007

Charlie & I went around in the "gator" today taking some photos...

All of my blackberry blossoms are in full bloom so I can only hope they will be ready for picking around Father's Day like last year. Remember last year I got the "chiggars" real bad so I have got to do something this year so i do not get them. I itched for WEEKS!!! When Charlie came back from FL last week, he brought back 2 things. Our pineapple we had planted over a year ago has finally grown a pineapple. It will be ready to eat when it turns yellow :). He also had not had much luck in growing a palm tree from a coconut ... until now that is. He brought that back too. We'll see how that does here in the Carolinas. Usually palm trees can't grow here as its too cold in the winter. We need to get our garden planted this week. I will post more photos after that is done :).

3 comments:

shuggy said...

i love your palm tree and pineapple! those flower pictures are great.

Sharon said...

I wish I could grow a palm tree or a pineapple but I don't think that is going to happen in Wisconsin. Did you know if you keep clicking on the penguin he falls in the water and that little fish sure is a pig. By the way is Nicholas a "Nick" now? Christopher will always be Christopher to me but most of his friends call him Chris now, except for ones he has had for a long time and lots of girls.

Swamp Tulip said...

Well don't you have a green thumb! I can't grow a darn thing - inside or outside! The pineapple looks yummy!