I love your take on the sketch, the trick or treaters cut up into the 4 panels is so great, I would have never thought to do that, I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R. DT member AHSC crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Your Halloween card is a fun take on the sketch. The four-panel layout frames the stamped image nicely, and your coloring adds great detail
7 comments:
Love those Halloween characters - so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)
How fun! This is so cute! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.
What a fantastic Halloween trio and great layout
Love this!!! What a super cute image! Thanks for sharing at AHS!
I love your take on the sketch, the trick or treaters cut up into the 4 panels is so great, I would have never thought to do that, I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
A truly fun card design, Sherri! I like the humor with the trick or treaters. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT
Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Your Halloween card is a fun take on the sketch. The four-panel layout frames the stamped image nicely, and your coloring adds great detail
Post a Comment