Saturday, June 25, 2022

I Wish I Could Make Everything Better

I just got from a trip to Cincinnati, Ohio where I got to spend some time with my Aunt Gloria. She had fallen and was in Rehab for a few days so I surprised her with a visit.

Also, our daughter is in Athens, Greece for her 30th birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! She flew to Florence, Italy first for 7 days and now 7 days in Greece. Getting there was a nightmare and it took her 3 WHOLE DAYS to get there instead of 18 hours like it should have. Travel is just terrible right now with all the cancelled flights/delayed flights. One good thing is she had to spend the night one night in Paris, France so I talked her into getting a hotel room and she took a train to see the Eiffel Tower. So that was a nice added addition to her trip that she was not expecting!! She flew solo but met up with 40 others in a tour group and all are aged 18-29 (she was allowed to be included since she was 29 when she booked the trip!). Looks like she's having the time of her life!!

Just Add Ink - Flowers

Flowers by The Greetery













3 comments:

meg said...

Stunning card Sherri,love the colours, your aunt must have been delighted to see you,beautiful pics of your daughter

KimB said...

That is a beautiful stamped bouquet of flowers Sherri, the mix of tones is lovely and I'm sure your Aunt would have appreciated it! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Lou said...

So pretty! I love your beautifully Shaded blooms Sherri. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Just Add Ink.