Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Birthday in the pumpkin patch

Is anyone else having problems posting to their blog? Mine isn't right and I am seeing all the coding, etc after I try to post it. So if this looks a little wonky, that's why. It looks fine when I go to "preview" so I assume it's ok on your end. One of my friends who I have known for 40+ years has a birthday coming up on Halloween. So when my brand new set came in the mail from The Greetery to go with my convertible car set that I had, I knew I wanted to make her a birthday card with it. This is going to be so fun to color up for Fall birthdays. I also got the stencil tree and the stencil road. I also decided to make it into a fun fold card and you can see the directions for that here. The Spot - Favorite Fun Fold Card The Sisterhood of Crafters - Autumn Inspiration Crafty Gals Corner - Fall colours

2 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous autumnal scene Sherri, love your new stamps and stencils

Bunny said...

It's such a cute card. Love the fold. [Bunny]