Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Every Little Kindness Makes the World Brighter

I haven't gotten out this beach set yet this year and I think this is one of my fave Stampin Up sets that has ever been made! This saying is perfect right now with what is going on today's times.

The Paper Players - Color Challenge 
Dies R Us - Summertime Fun
My Time to Craft - Summertime

Stamps by Stampin Up (Waterfront)
Bird stamp by Repeat Impressions
Flip flop die cut by Impression Obsession
Base card die cut by Concord & 9th (scallop)
Inside die cut by Gina Marie Designs (double stitched in/out square)

6 comments:

Debbie said...

What a lovely sentiment, I wish I was at the beach now :) x

Diane said...

Super cute~cute card and it is a great sentiment!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Rachelle Oltean said...

WOW - nice job with this color palette! When I saw this - I was curious as to what designs crafters would come up with and you hit it out of the park! Really pretty!
Rachelle ; )

laurie said...

Love your beach scene..and that sentiment is awesome!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Love the use of colors with this wonderful beach scene. I also love the little flip flops in the corner. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Dawn Phillips said...

Love how these colours look on your card. Love Dawn x