Thursday, June 26, 2008

My 10 Wishes Circle Journal

Angie at the Stamp Shack is hosting a circle journal. She is the best hostess so I always join her circle journal swaps!! This one is all about 10 wishes in life. A circle journal is where you add your entry within 3 weeks of receiving your circle journal and then you pass it onto the next person. There are 8 people in this swap so we will not have our completed journal back until the beginning of December. I got my pages finished today although we don't have to mail our first journal out till July 15th. I'm ready to go now :). Tell me what you think.

This is my cover. I leave my cover blank until I get it back finished. Then I will cover it with pretty flip flop paper (is there anything else?) LOL


My next page is my title page. Again, I just left the 2nd page blank. I may just leave that page blank. (My secret sister sent me that flip flop iron on in the corner. It was perfect for this)


The next pages are the sign in page and the instructions. Some people do really cute creative sign in pages but mine is just simple :).


These are my 10 wishes with little stamped images of certain wishes. How did I do?

2 comments:

ellie said...

Wow, it's so cute...I love the colors. I have mine all done in my head...I just have to get it out on paper

shuggy said...

i love it!!

i can't belive you have it done already!!!