Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How do I add a link in my thread?

I have tried and tried to get this but it never worked ... until now. Say you want to send someone to a certain website. Well, instead of typing the whole entire website like I normally do you can do this shortcut by doing it like this (see below). Thanks to Sherry Graves for teaching me this EASY technique!!! LOL

Getting a link to appear within your thread is easy. For instance, if you want your message to look something like this: Check out this link Here's how you would do it using the example above:
Type your sentence (ie. Check out this link).
Highlight the words in your sentence that you want to represent your link. In the example above, I highlighted the words "this link"
Click on the button that looks like a chain link with a globe behind it.
Type or paste your url
Hit 'OK'
You're done

Its sooooooooooooo easy!! Try it on your blog next time.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Isn't it cool!! I had Jennifer show me that trick not too long ago.