Monday, March 5, 2007

What? A brunette is in the Thacker house now??


I went to get my hair highlighted today and I wanted to do something different but wasn't sure what. I was going to get it cut real short then changed my mind at the last minute. Well, I told her I was wanting it a bit darker and she agreed so here it is .... boy is it ever dark. I am not sure I like it. I think it will take a few days to get used to it. I haven't been "not blonde" in like 25 years!!! So let's see how long it takes me to get used to this color ... Charlie isn't sure about it. Nicholas said its ugly. Emily surprisingly likes it and said it makes me look younger. Woo hoo on that comment!! I can always look younger :). Tell me what you all think and please don't be too harsh! ha ha

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Well to tell you the truth I had to scroll down to a previous picture and see what it looked like before. I guess it is alot darker, but I think it looks great. I like Emily's comment too, what do those boys of your know. LOL. Mine gets dark in the winter and lighter in the summer but definitely not blonde, more like highlights.

Pam Speidel said...

LOVE your hair color Sherri and agree with Emily that it makes you look even younger! No really, I'm not just saying that!!! :) lol