Thursday, July 9, 2020

Every Little Kindness Makes the World Brighter

I've made a lot of these cards and sent them out to several friends to cheer them up during this pandemic. Each card is a little different. Some have birds, some don't. All have flip flops though. lol

I also posted another hummingbird video down below. I actually captured a female hummingbird going from its swing to the feeder and then back to the feeder. I was so excited. I sat outside for an hour waiting to get this on video. LOL  I was happy I got it, I just hope you can see it on here.

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Challenge 343
Retro Rubber - Anything Goes (I have had this stamp set for 2 years)
Dragonfly Dreams - No Patterned Paper

Stamps by Stampin Up
Flip flops by Impression Obsession
Postage die cut square by Concord & 9th



RRCB 138




6 comments:

meg said...

would love to see one up close am so jealous!!

meg said...

sorry forgot to say love the card too.

Jenny Engelke said...

Such a fun little beach scene that is sure to brighten someone's day!!! I love the postage stamp base, what a nice extra touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

LeAnne said...

Love your little scene, especially with the flip flops! AND I love seeing your hummers too...we have three feeders and it's fun to see them stop and fill up! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber!

Creations in paper said...

This is such a great sentiment. It is perfect for this card. Such a serene scene. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS.

Robbie

creative lady said...

Cute card, love the scene. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.