Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A fun fold Christmas card


I always start my Christmas cards in July and realized here it is July 8th and I haven't done a single Christmas card. I found this easy fold-back fun fold card here and decided to give it a try. When I am mass producing Christmas cards, I don't usually make fun fold cards as they take way too long to make but this one is pretty quick and simple. Snowman image by Unity Stamps. Sentiment inside by Darkroom Door.

The Paper Players - Fun and Fancy Folds
Christmas Kickstart - Hatty Christmas
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions
Christmas Craft Creations - Christmas Characters













10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a gorgeous card! I'm useless at interactive cards and fancy folding so am totally blown away by this! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

meg said...

a fun fold and fun image Sherri, a great start to your Christmas cards

Lady Joyful said...

Your snowman is so cute! Fabulous fun fold card. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Stef Perry said...

That is one super cute snowman and he looks fab on the front of your zfold card! Love all the gorgeous patterned papers you used as well, they all work perfectly together. Thank you for joining The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

SO cute and such a fun, simple fold, but it really adds some spice to your card! Just adorable! Thanks for sharing your Fun Fold with the Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE this fold. It's perfect for showcasing that adorable snowman image. Thank you for playing in my fun and fancy fold challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Dawn T said...

What a fantastic fold for your wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Sherri! I'm here with my Design Team Hat on for Christmas Craft Creations! I was so happy to see your card pop up in our gallery! I love your patter paper mix for this card combined with the great snowman image! Nice work on the fun fold as well! Hope you are staying safe and happy crafting!
Hugs - Rachelle - DT : )

ionabunny said...

Love your cute snowman and his hat is awesome. Really fun fold. Love that. Thanks for joining the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Helen said...

Such a super cute Christmas card with that fun little snowman, Sherri! Love the bright DP on your great fold card!! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday this week.