Thursday, July 9, 2020

Sending You Monkey Hugs

It took me forever to make this card. That vine is supposed to be "curled" so I stretched it out to as straight as I could (good thing it was a clear stamp so it could actually stretch) and I couldn't get it anymore straighter than this. LOL  I recently found this old monkey set by Hero Arts at Joann's online during a big sale they had. My chemo buddy loves monkeys so this is going to her.

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #443
Dragonfly Dreams - No Patterned Paper

Stamps by Hero Arts
Sentiment typed on my computer


2 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous take on the sketch,love the vine and the fun smiling monkeys

Lee Ann Barrett said...

How adorable! Such a fun and unique interpretation of the sketch. Those monkeys seem to be having a good o'l time amongst the vines. So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!