Thursday, January 27, 2022

Hello

It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my thumb surgery and I'm healing nicely. It has been a lot more painful than I was expecting but dr says it will get a lot better as time goes on. I managed to get in a 2 mile walk yesterday since it had warmed up to 60 degrees but now the cold temps are back and I probably won't get back out there till later next week. None of my heavier coats fit over my right hand.

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Winter CAS
Paper Minutes - Winter Magic
A Place to Start - Anything Goes

Stamps by Colorado Craft Co

I was able to get a removable splint put on so I can take it off in the shower only. Otherwise it will stay on for another month and then a much smaller splint will go on for another 2 months!





I was excited when I could hold
my chapstick with that hand lol



5 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant stamped image these stamps are great fun.Another great pic,lovely to see you can still smile despite the pain

Darlene said...

OUCH! Glad you're coming along okay after the surgery! I commend you on your progress so far! This card is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Debbie Mageed said...

Firstly, what a really sweet card! I just love the image you used and it's perfect for a CAS card. Secondly, I was surprised about how wonderful your card was once I saw your splint! Hope you're left-handed!! If not, you are one serious crafter to continue despite the temporary handicap. :D Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Dawn Phillips said...

Glad to hear you are healing slowly. Take it steady. I know how being in a splint feels. I'm thinking of you hun. Love Dawn x

Rika said...

How cute