Friday, January 28, 2022

Congratulations Ryan!

I made this card completely with my left hand. It took me about an hour and a few tries to get it right but I made this for my one of my cousin's twins who will graduate from Texas A&M this Spring. (I had thumb surgery 2 weeks ago so not able to use my dominant hand for 3 whole months)

I was worried I wouldn't be able to stencil left handed but it was actually pretty easy! 

Festive Friday - FF0101 (Birds/Grass/Green)

Mouse stamp by Colorado Craft Co.
Birds by Repeat Impressions
Sentiment by Stampin Up
Cloud stencil by Taylored Expressions
Road stencil by The Greetery
Grass punch by Martha Stewart





4 comments:

meg said...

Your background sky is amazing Sherri,perfect for that little mouse going off on his travels. Congratulations to Ryan

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a great card with the pathway giving a great sense of perspective to your little scene, but even more so to find you made it entirely with your left hand - bravo! Hope that thumb heals soon. Thanks for playing along with our current Festive Friday challenge!

Dawn Phillips said...

That's awesome. I can't believe you did it all left handed. I'm glad you are getting some crafting in though. Love Dawn x

Beth McCullough said...

What a darling card, Sherri! I can't believe you can make it, let alone use stencils with your left hand. I'm sure Ryan will love it! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge! :)