Monday, August 12, 2019

Mini birthday wishes

These are my first stamps by Stamp Market. They are in South Jordan, Utah and I got them in 3 days. Super fast customer service which is an A+ in my book.  My sister loves mini coopers so I thought I would make this for her birthday, which is next month. Lots of fun stamps in this set called So Mini Hellos.

Just Add Ink - Colour #469
2 Sisters on the Blog - Vehicle
Inkspirational - Travel
Sweet Stampers - Dies and/or punches

Stamps by Stamp Market
Watercolored with Oxide inks








9 comments:

meg said...

love it wish I could get one for my birthday ( the car)

Caroline said...

Nice card you've shared with us!
Thanks for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontehblog.
Caroline DT

Dreja said...

Ganz toll gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Nicolette said...

Wat a Nice card.
Thanks jou for joining us at 2Sistersontheblog
Nicolette DT

Jan said...

Such a fun card, Sherri! I love the reference to the Mini - such an iconic car! - and the colour balance of your balloons is beautifully done too, Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Chantell Randall said...

Very cute and fun card - I'm sure your Sister will love this card. Chantell Just Add Ink

Marlena M. said...

Such a sweet image; lovely card texture too. Thank you for linking your creation with us at Inkspirational~

Kuni said...

Wonderful CAS card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Shauna said...

What a creative take on the travel theme! I like the bold colors in your image. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna