Friday, January 12, 2018

Yupo and alcohol inks anyone?

I was at Hobby Lobby the other day and found some Yupo paper. I got out my Copic refills, dropped a few drops of the refills along with some Copic Colorless Blender onto the Yupo paper to get this cool effect. I thought it would make a great little background for a Valentine's card since Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I colored "Spruce" the Moose using some Tombow watercolor markers along with Copics for his scarf and gloves.

4 Crafty Chicks - No Winter Blues
As You Like It - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Love/Valentine's Day

Moose by Purple Onion Designs
Sentiment by Amuse

5 comments:

Susan said...

Sweet card! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

Leanne said...

Great colors love the moose makes me smile. Love those purple mittens! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

Brenda said...

This is a real cutie. Love your yupo and alcohol ink background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Sherri. I love the bright colours and the cute moose. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Sherri, this is so adorable and eye-catching card! - Sweet Kobylkin