Saturday, January 13, 2018

Thank You

Time Out - Thankful
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Thank You
Pile It On - Thank You
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

I feel like I have been using this moose for every single card I've been making but he is my most favorite recent purchase. My son just got back from 10 days in Canada so I am sending his friend this card to say thanks for having him. She actually gets to see an occasional REAL moose when she goes hiking. Wouldn't that be awesome!?!??!?!?!

I water-colored him and the hot cocoa using Jane Davenport watercolors. I added some Sun and Moon Glaze to the hot cocoa to make it look more "real". I love that glaze!!


Moose and hot cocoa stand by Purple Onion Designs
Sentiment by Unity Stamps


4 comments:

Debra Davison said...

Love your card !! Thank you for joining in on the "If You Give a Cradter a Cookie" Challenge .. Moose images are some of my favorites -- my best friend lives in Maine .. Hope you will join us again. Debra Davison DT member

Jonnece said...

Adorable card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

Nonni said...

Such a cute card! I love the images and the sweet feel of the card, that moose is adorable! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Darling card with that cute moose. Thanks so much for joining with us this month at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)