Monday, January 22, 2018

When It Rains, It Pours ...

I love this stamp by Technique Junkies. I got it last year at the stamp show in Columbia, SC. I used my Jane Davenport watercolors by painting each color onto the watercolor paper, let each color dry (they dry pretty fast) before adding the next color. I stamped the image using Versafine ink because I wanted a crisp black on top of all that color.

Crazy for CAS - All Colors of the Rainbow
The Paper Girls - Watercolors
Creative Knockouts - In Stitches
Moving Along with the Times - Clean and Simple

Stamp by Technique Junkies
Big & Little Pierced Chain Rectangle Die by Gina Marie Designs

Watercolors by Jane Davenport

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Janis Lewis said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Moving along with the times.

maria f. said...

A fabulous design! I love everything rainbow!

iejlze said...

Lovely cardcard! The colours are qo bright. Thank you for joining Crazy for Cas!

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain. I love your card. Thanks for playing at CFC. (I added your link!)

Wilma de Korte said...

I love the Rainbow!
Thanks for joining us with your lovely card at Crazy for Cas!